Corner Bakery Cafe Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corner Bakery Cafe.

Interview

I applied online and was called back within a day or two by one of the managers. They asked pretty basic questions and I started working the week after. They give you a brief tour around the restaurant and speak to you about what it's going to be like in work and what your duties will consist of.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work there? What experience do I have?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corner Bakery Cafe.

Interview

I was basically asked whether I was okay with getting dirty if working evenings because it meant cleaning to close. If I was available evenings and if I was good with customers. Easy interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corner Bakery Cafe in June 2015.

Interview

The man who interviewed me was very sweet and casual. He took me to a small two person table and he basically asked me my availability and when can I start working as well as my starting pay. He was very chill and it wasn't even really an interview, just to reconfirm that I wanted to work there.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corner Bakery Cafe in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. I was asked a couple of questions, then he walked to the back for a minute and when he came back and asked me hows my schedule, and i was hired. The interviewer was very informative and comfortable to talk to. Also the hiring process did not take long at all.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corner Bakery Cafe (Middletown, RI) in March 2015.

Interview

easy, fun, detailed hired on the spot fun place to work easy easy easy easy easy relaxed relaxed chill got a t shirt hired on spot orientation same day found ad on craigslist filled out online application

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corner Bakery Cafe (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied in person because a new store was opening up. I got a first interview and was asked if I could come back later that day for a second interview. I said of course, and later that day I went in and talked to another manager who told me about some of the responsibilities and requirements for the job.

Interview Questions

• "why do you want to work for us?" "What are some of your greatest weaknesses and strengths?" "Give an example of a time where you provided exceptional customer service" etc.   Answer Question

KITCKEN HELPER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Corner Bakery Cafe (Pembroke Pines, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

THE INTERVIEW WAS NICE THE MANAGER WAS FRIENDLY, They give me some tips for the next interview that was with director manager.He was nice person and friendly I answer wrong so many time but he hire me jijiji . nice

Cashier Interview

Interview

There was a hiring event in my city. I called to see when it was open, and I went in to send my resume. After a phone call, we spoke over the phone and schedule to meet in person. They asked simple question regarding my experience. Overall, not bad at all.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corner Bakery Cafe.

Interview

I just submitted my application online and was called in for an interview. At the interview he asked me a few simple questions and told me I was hired. Gave me two weeks to let my other job know.

Interview Questions

• Honestly he did not ask me any questions because I was over qualified. We kinda spoke about the wage. Which he apologized for but promised that there were many opportunities to grow.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiations honestly they couldn't do what I asked for.

Cashier/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corner Bakery Cafe (Peoria, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

I sent in an application online and after about two weeks I got an email notifying me that I had an interview with them. I was able to call and easily change the time -it was scheduled during my school hours- with no problem. The manager i spoke to was very helpful. when I came in, they were very inviting and positive, offering me a drink and wishing me luck. The interview took about 15 minutes and was a great experience. My interviewer was very up-beat and kind. They asked me simple things like "tell me about yourself" and asked about how i worked with a team and with roles of leadership. He also asked "If you could have any job in the place, even mine, what would you prefer?".

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really need to negotiate, I was happy with the position and pay they offered me.