Cornerstone Events

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Cornerstone Events

Interview Details – Interviewed in some cramped little room in a shared office. Asked about Marketing, and I gave him answers. Turns out the job is NOT at all what you'd expect. You'd be the person giving out samples. Terribly disingenuous to advertise these positions as marketing positions instead of what they are. Major turn-off. Check their website for spelling and grammar--you're sure to find plenty of mistakes. He tries to fool people with stock photography of corporate environments. What a joke.

Interview Question – Why do you think we set up in Sam's Club?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Job seems very scammy. Disingenuous job postings. No marketing grad wants to give out samples at Sam's Club.

Very Easy Interview

Entry Level Positions: Marketing & Advertising Interview

Entry Level Positions: Marketing & Advertising
New Orleans, LA

I applied online - interviewed at Cornerstone Events in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was easy. They asked some basic marketing questions and showed up around what we would be doing in Sam's Club. The guy spent the rest of the time trying to sell us on the job, which was a major turn off. If the job is that great, you wouldn't need to sell me on it.

Reason for Declining – The job was not what I though it was. The job description sounds like a great job in Marketing, but the reality is that you are standing at a kiosk annoying people in Sam's club to try a product at your booth. I felt like the interview was a waste of time. I should have known that when they said to meet at Sam's club but I was desperate and wanted to keep my options open, but I didn't go to school to be that annoying person at the mall.

Worked for Cornerstone Events? Contribute to the Community!