Cornerstone

Updated Jul 30, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cornerstone

FARM Team Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cornerstone.

I applied online through CL and filled out a questionnaire. I got a response soon after from the project/team manager and he gave me a call. It was really low-key and casual and he mostly asked about my interests and if I was capable of doing the tasks for the team. I said yes and was hired right away.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have that is related to this position?   Answer Question
    No negotiation since the pay is project-based

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cornerstone in September 2012.

2 back-to-back case study

Interview Questions
    • 1. Estimate the economic damage of a car dealer
      2. Estimate the damage of an unfinished hotel project
        Answer Question

Economic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cornerstone in February 2012.

two different interviewers asked me two specific question in litigation issues related to economics. The questions were specific. I personally find them more in the litigation side than the economic side. They were not straight forward to me since I am an economic expert. One of the questions was about a case of financial issues between two componies.

Interview Questions
    • I think the questions were not unexpected for a person in litigation issues.   Answer Question

Porter Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cornerstone in December 2010.

The interview was very informative and friendly. You actually felt like you were already part of the organization. As employees were walking by they all said hello and wished me luck on the hiring process. I was given a tour of the facility and every employee was welcoming and encouraging. I was introduce as if I was a long lost friend. They even offered me the opportunity to stay and have lunch on the organization, in their in house cafeteria.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton (New Zealand)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cornerstone in January 2010.

Referred

Interview Questions
    • Explain how your employment history, to date, makes you the best candidate for this position?   View Answer