Cornerstone Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consulting Interview

Consulting
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Cornerstone Research in October 2010.

Interview Details – First round consisted of two half-hour case interviews, back-to-back. They were pretty technical but the interviewers were very nice and open to answering questions.

Interview Question – What's a convertible bond?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cornerstone Research in January 2009.

Interview Details – After a telephone call, an interview was scheduled. There were two 1:1 interviews, each approx. 45 minutes. The first one included two part. First I was to talk about myself and ask a few questions about the company, and then the interviewer offered me a stylized "case" to discuss, or, rather an econometric problem. I was supposed to offer the critique of the opponent approach and give my own suggestions.
The second interview included my talk about myself and then a rather long session when I asked questions about the company.

Interview Question – What would be the ideal data you would prefer to work with?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cornerstone Research in February 2009.

Interview Details – 1. First round interviews at ASSA and FEN meeting: Case study and typical questions
2. Second round interview at one of the offices
3. Result

Interview Question – Question about an European antitrust case for which there didn't seem to any correct answer?   Answer Question

Worked for Cornerstone Research? Contribute to the Community!