Cornerstone University Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cornerstone University

Candidate Interview Review

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cornerstone University (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Interviewed with two representatives. They were very respectful, but hard to read. Interview lasted perhaps 45 minutes. I came in and sat in a room with a few tables. The two people interviewing me sat close, perhaps a couple of seats away. It felt like and intimate interview. I wore business casual attire, and straightened my hair, as to prevent any bias against my ethnicity. It felt comfortable, yet one of them was not as expressive in body language, therefore I was unsure whether I was conveying myself properly or not. At the end of the interview they let me know they would get back to me within the next week or so, because they were looking to fill the position asap.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic interview questions such as why do I want this position, what would I do in particular scenarios and so forth.   Answer Question