Corning

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Corning

Interview Details – Got a email asking for scheduling time for call, and had some conversation regarding resume and visual basic programming

Interview Question – general behavioral question   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Corning

Interview Details – Got a call without any prior notice. Asked about when I can graduate and that's it. Lasted about one minute or two.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Corning, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Corning in June 2010.

Interview Details – It took about a month after I had applied, but I finally received a call and asked to start as soon as possible. Spoke with the manager I would be working under and discussed pay and responsibilities. Very straightforward and to the point interview, just asking basic question related to my resume.

Interview Question – What would you like to do?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Corning in September 2009.

Interview Details – I got the interview from the campus career fair. Some general questions based on the Resume...

Interview Question – What is your interest? Which one you prefer, R&D or engineering?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corning

Worked for Corning? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corning Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Corning employees and interview candidates.