Corning Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Corning (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Overall it was a great experience and it wasn't a hard process at all. Just be prepared for any behavioral question and be ready to explain each bullet point on your resume in depth. Everyone was real friendly. Just remember you must have what the company needs if you made it to the interview process. I hope this helps!

Interview Questions

• I was asked behavioral type questions. I wasn't really asked anything technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Corning

Intern Interview

Application

interviewed at Corning in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through college website. Took 5 weeks. HR asked me to apply on company's website. Took 3.5 weeks, got invited for phone interview. Conference call with four senior managers. I already had other internship offers, so I told HR to get back to me quickly. Got offered the internship 2 hrs after the interview. Praise Jesus!

Interview Questions

• What are your three greatest strengths? What is the most interesting course you took in college? Which course was the least interesting?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

1 interview, 3 phone interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Corning.

Interview

Hours of testing

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Corning (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was good.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Corning (Taipei (Taiwan)) in April 2014.

Interview

They first ask for a self-introduction followed by several questions about the resume (including course works, extracurricular activities, leaderships...) better prepare some stories for each line of your resume. After the questions about your resume they start to describe the intern project and seek out whether you have interest in it. Finally, they are open for questions about the company, so preparing some questions are also important.