Corning

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

PMP Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corning, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corning, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Corning in January 2012.

I responded to recruiters posting in the beginning of December 2011 and I send my resume. I was asked to answer questions from company which I did. After a month I was asked if I am still available. Phone interview was scheduled. Recruiting company provided me with opportunity to speak with former employee at the same position which I took. Phone interview went wrong from very beginning - corporate recruiter had an negative opinion from the beginning about my candidacy and I was not able to change it despite attempts from my side. I was told that company sees me as Business Analyst not Project Manager, and my knowledge is theoretical only, despite 14 years of professional experience (in which I was BA for a year). Overall: very positive on recruiter side, very negative on the corporate side.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do when your project encounter unforeseen problem?   Answer Question