Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

www.citi.com.mx

Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica Interview Questions

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in February 2012.

It was a pretty straight-forward interview process. It was a 1:1 interview and the interviewer asked some basic reasoning questions.
    1. What is the the probability of a triangle's 3rd side having a length greater than 10 if the other two sides are 8 and 6 respectively? Given that all the sides are integers.
    2. The usual 4 and 3 liter jars and milk question

Interview Questions
    • What is the the probability of a triangle's 3rd side having a length greater than 10 if the other two sides are 8 and 6 respectively? Given that all the sides are integers.   View Answers (2)

ICG Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in January 2012.

Citi was very organized from start to end. They got my resume during the career fair during the Fall Semester, and then they called me to remind me to apply before winter break. After applying, they quickly set up interviews for me on site, and I had three behavioral interviews. Two were about my resume, and one was pretty random (he asked me about the world economy and my own views on that).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in November 2011.

I went to Citi at the invitation of a UW organization I'm affiliated with. I was told going in this was to be a "job
    fair" and so did a couple of other employee prospects I talked to. Everyone per arrival had to take an "assessment" before we could talk to a live person. I was one of 10 who was taken to a vacant office
    where I began my application. I had some trouble with the computer; passcodes and some errors which
    were corrected. The staff was polite. I've been having trouble with my eyes lately, tearing up doing details
    on the computer. Also; found some of the "assessment" Q&A-s used a reduced screen. I had to arrow
    over the screen to get the answer key to line up with the question. I didn't say anything, given my error
    problems I just "muddeled" through. I know I need a Dr's eye exam and that this maybe a problem but
    I also wanted to get some work at this company and end my unemployment.When I completed my "assessment" they asked me to wait for the next phase upstairs for a phone interview. After waiting for
    about 20 mins I was told the following.
     Unfortunitely; I didn't pass
    the "assessment". Wish I would have been given some explaination but they would not offer any. Just stating I could reapply within 90 days. Wish I would have had some pre-interview/"assessment" coaching.
    My search continues on for a new, worthwhile and profitable work relationship.

Financial Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in October 2011.

The person conducting the interview was extremely knowledgeable, supportive and experienced.
    I was very comfortable speaking with her and learned a great deal from her. I'm still waiting to proceed to the next round, which was confirmed by interviewer. This was my first time ever to be interviewed via phone which may have some disadvantages since I'm very animated.

Public Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in September 2011.

1 on 1 interview with recruiting coordinator. Very friendly and comfortable. Asked what I knew about public finance and about Citi. Did a mini-case with him.

Mortgage Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in August 2011.

Had a brief phone interview that led to an in person interview with two members of the sales management team. Position was to work in he call center selling loans and cross selling other Citi products. Ideal candidate must prove that they can be aggressive in sales. Necessary to come across that you believe Citi products are the best and you will do whatever it takes for high sales volume.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you dealt with an upset costumer?   Answer Question
    • A specific example where you had to influence others to do something you wanted?   Answer Question

Full Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in July 2011.

This was a long process. It started with an online test that took me 30 minutes to complete. I then got an email saying I passed that portion and I had to schedule a phone interview. After that I was contacted over the phone by another person and scheduled an in person interview with the branch manager and assistant manager where I would be working. I then had a 2nd interview with the area manager. After that I had an offer package. The first question everyone asked me was why do you want to work for Citi. After that it was all standard questions. What are your strengths and weakness? Tell me about a problem you encountered at your old job and how you handled it? What do you expect from this job? It was very straight forward, but very long. It was 6 weeks from first applying to start date.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Citi?   View Answer
    • What are strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a problem you experienced at your old job and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a customer who had multiple requests?   Answer Question
    They offered more than what I thought I would be getting, so I didn't attempt to negotiate. They give health benefits and 401(k)

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in October 2010.

Applied through college career services. First interview was on-campus and was mostly behavioral questions. After passing the first interview I was called to come in for a final interview in NYC where I was interviewed by 4 people one by one for about 20-30minutes each. Only one interviewer gave me a technical interview whereas the rest asked questions about career goals, interests, and other behavioral questions. There were about 20-25 other candidates that were also present during the interviewing session. About a week later I was given a response through a call.

Assistant Vice-President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in April 2012.

3 interviews with 2 telephonic and 1 personal

Interview Questions
    • what is the command used for check utilization of cpu ?   Answer Question
    • How to improve the performance of database queries results ?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in March 2012.

Thorough. Be prepared.

Better offer elsewhere

Work at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica? Share Your Experiences

Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica