Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

www.citi.com.mx
Profile Unclaimed

Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica Interview Questions

Summer ICG Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in March 2012.

Asked me mostly behavioral or fit questions. There may have been some technical questions thrown into there as well, but they mostly just asked about my leadership and teamwork experiences. Interviewers were very personable and friendly. Some talked more to me than I was able to talk. They all seemed very enthusiastic about their experiences at the company.

Loan Processor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in February 2012.

I basically got it through spherion staffing

easy quick...you cant turn it down

S&T Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in January 2012.

Market-oriented questions that test your knowledge of the global economy.

Summer Analyst Interview

Lot's of questions about finance and fit, with an LBO question at the very end. Interviewers were not very engaging.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in August 2011.

I applied online and was than asked to take an skills/personality test. After I was sent a email saying I passed the test. Three days later I received a phone call to schedule phone interview. I schedule for the next morning. I was aasked a few questions. Was told they would provide information to management

Mortgage Solutions Specialist Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in July 2011.

You can only apply online for careers with CITI, be prepared to submit your resume. You will receive a confirmation email then phone call to set up a phone interview if you qualify. The phone interview lasts about ten minutes and the questions are general in relation to the position and the company itself. I was asked at the end of the phone interview for a face to face, then emailed a formal application. (Be sure to get the DIRECT LINE to the recruiter you are speaking with, if there is a problem with receiving the app you will need to contact them, they will not contact you! They will move on!) After the app is returned is when you get the face to face interview. My face to face turned into a group/panel interview after ten minutes in. I thought sure I was a shoe in for the position, however my downfall was never having phone only contact with clients of a financial institution, my experience has been 20 years of retail branch banking. However, CITI appeared to be a great place to work for several reasons, for as big as the facility is the employees knew most of the others by name and seemed overall happy, as did the gurad at the front desk, greeted and said goodbye to every employee as they left for lunch and knew their name.

Java Developer Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in June 2011.

Phone interview on general Java and J2EE questions

App Dev Senior Programmer Analyst (Assistant Vice President) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in April 2011.

I was interviewed by 5 people for Citi Credit team. Most of the questions were related language fundamentals, Data Structure & Algorithms. The last interview was with North America head.
    He was a bit rude and having good technical skills.

HR interview was formal. HR process is very slow. They took very long time to verify my details. Offer came after a month.

Interview Questions
    • Inheritance in Static method. Linked list reversal.   Answer Question
    • Monkey climbing up lader. 3ft it climb up in first min & and then 2 ft slips down in second. Design algo to calculate when it reaches top. calculate complexities   Answer Question
    Citi knows how to negotiate. They offered me position with 5k less than advertised. I had to burgain hard to get that back. They asked for previous paystubs etc and took a month to come back.

However I accepted since I was new to Canada.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in February 2011.

The interviews were very technical. They were quite professional in selling themselves and in their approach.

Interview Questions
    Not willing to strech at all

Internship Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in January 2011.

Assessment centre was the full day, 4 interviews by people from the business, individual presentation which we were given 90 minutes to prepare, group exercise which involved something to do with a water treatment firm and numerical tests which were similar to the initial application numerical tests.

Interview Questions

See What Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica Employees Are Saying

Former Anonymous Employee

Pros: “The people who actually did the work were great - committed, competent, friendly and hard working. Sadly there were very few of these people.” Full Review

Work at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica? Share Your Experiences

Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica