Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica

www.citi.com.mx

Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica Technology Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica in October 2010.

Applied through college career services. First interview was on-campus and was mostly behavioral questions. After passing the first interview I was called to come in for a final interview in NYC where I was interviewed by 4 people one by one for about 20-30minutes each. Only one interviewer gave me a technical interview whereas the rest asked questions about career goals, interests, and other behavioral questions. There were about 20-25 other candidates that were also present during the interviewing session. About a week later I was given a response through a call.

Interview Questions

Worked for Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica? Contribute to the Community!