Corporate Accountability International

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Campaign Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Corporate Accountability International.

Interview Details – I applied online, was called for a phone screen (really basic questions about myself, my interests, my experience). The interview was similarly fairly easy, though they were pretty specific about asking how I view corporations, and a corporation's role in politics, public health, etc

Interview Question – Questions about corporations, what I think of them, why I care   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Boston, MA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Corporate Accountability International in April 2011.

Interview Details – After applying online, the first stage was a phone interview who would later become my direct supervisor. No real surprises; just asked about my background, resume, interests, and relevant experience related to the position. The next step was an interview with the same person and another, more senior member of staff. Again, no real trick questions; each of them introduced themselves and their background, and I was asked to do the same, before general interview questions. Nothing really tricky and no IQ tests or anything like that; for the internship, the main thing that they wanted to see was if I was a fit personality-wise and goal-wise. Everyone was very friendly and accomodating, and it was a good experience.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in Corporate Accountability International?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Corporate Accountability International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corporate Accountability International interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Corporate Accountability International employees and interview candidates.