Corporate Fitness Works

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corporate Fitness Works

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works.

Received an e-mail. Scheduled a time for a phone interview. The manager did not call. I decided to take it into my own hands and call the manager 20 minutes after the schedule time for the interview, even though the e-mail clearly stated she was going to call me. She came up with a lame excuse on why she did not call. She also stated she does know the exact position or which company I applied through which was why her e-mail did not address the position title. Then she tried to downplay my 2.5 years of experience and certifications as being the reason why I can only receive an entry level salary and claimed there was no negotiating the salary. The manager also stated that I would be contacted within 2 business days on an answer. A month later and I have not heard any information regarding the position but I will take that as a benefit.

Fitness Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Corporate Fitness Works.

One phone interview and one in-person interview

No negotiation

Fitness Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Corporate Fitness Works in May 2008.

Interview consisted of an over the phone and 1 on 1 interview. Both of which asked pretty much the same questions except for the 1 on 1 I drove 6 hours. Not a good sign. I arrived at the interview the standard 10 minutes early and the director showed up 5 minutes late. No particularly daunting questions, you standard behavior type questions and work experience. Google would be ashamed. Plus, there were promises made to me during the interview regarding the job and future growth of the job that never came to fruition.

Interview Questions
    I was offered the exact amount I was expecting so I didn't negotiate much.