Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis)

Very Easy Interview

Sales Service Specialist Interview

Sales Service Specialist
Fairfield, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hi are you breathing? Your hired. They churn and burn so many people they can't be choosey. I met with my manager and should've known then that he was a short minded man. All he kept asking me about was if I had an DUI's or arrests and when could I start. Pretty low bar. But I was out of work and my husband might be losing his job so I took it.

Interview Question – Can you be successful here. Do we provide an honest service?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – we offer $45K, you interested? When can you start?

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) in January 2008.

Interview Details – The phone interview was pretty informal. Spoke about resume, my current and previous relevant projects.
There were 3-4 1:1 interviews. Couple were very technical focusing on DW modeling skills. One with hiring manager - big picture stuff and one with HR.

Interview Question – I do not recal but - there was a question on how you would resolve circular join issue in a BO universe.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Helpdesk Interview

Helpdesk

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis).

Interview Details – Just went over resume, wasn't too difficult. Talked about going to the same school and it was all pretty quick. I got the job on the spot, it was pretty cool to know right away, straight forward, no games.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any unexpected question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much of a negotiation. It was entry level, so they pretty much said, you're going to start at this rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) employees and interview candidates.