Corporation Service Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Business Analyst Interview

IT Business Analyst
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Corporation Service Company in May 2014.

Interview Details – The process was straight forward. I was told what to expect, and they delivered. I was moved to a conference room where I was told 5 people would come to interview me, and they did. Some came unprepared. One interviewer got my resume from the prior interviewer (I had one to give though).

Interview Question – They asked fair straight questions. Unfortunately I got some completely wrong. One question related to the business owner asking for functions IT could not deliver. I said that the Business Analyst was responsible to understand the functions of the systems, and should properly set the expectations of the business owner. Wrong! The Business Analyst is to take the requirements, and drive the development, as the business owner knows the business and how to generate revenue, the programmer does not generate revenue.   View Answer

Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Corporation Service Company.

Interview Details – Long tedious interviews..Your interviews can last up to 4 or more hours because it is possible that you will interview with several individuals within different departments. Typically, you'll have a phone interview, and then a personal interview your phone interview went well, and if they really like you..You may have to return for a second day of interviews and possible take a test (basic math and to see if you pay attention to detail)u

Interview Question – Why did you not complete your goal on becoming a lawyer, teacher, or etc.? The question was asked by a well known Leader within the company. It rubbed me the wrong way.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate, but they wanted to know if you made a particular salary (closer to your offer0 at your previous job.

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Corporation Service Company in May 2013.

Interview Details – 3-4 hour interview process with 4 people including HR.

Interview Question – Nothing over the top- questions are more geared at seeing what kind of person you are. Very conversational   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation- one offer is it

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at Corporation Service Company

Interview Details – They do a thorough interview. Multiple technical phone screens with various people. Make sure you know and are ready to talk about the technologies listed in your resume. Expect more technical discussions during the face to face interview.

Interview Question – Expect follow-up questions to any of your answers and they will test the depth of your knowledge on a particular topic/technology. I was asked advance questions on middle-tier technologies like distributed transactions, caching, application architecture, etc...   Answer Question

Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Corporation Service Company in May 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact at a career fair. Phone interview with HR generalist, followed by two on site interviews with various team managers. I met with 5 different managers, and was selected by the records team. Interviews were followed by basic aptitude test. One other interview with two head managers. They Did not seem particularly friendly, however the team managers were all great to speak with.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate at all, but that was mainly due to inexperience.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and interviewed at Corporation Service Company.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in-person interview with hiring manager, and multiple assessment tests.

Interview Question – Wonderlic personnel test   Answer Question

Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Corporation Service Company in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was a very long interview process, but they will find out where you fit in the company. After meeting and greeting everyone you may get a different job then what you applied for.

Interview Question – They will throw all types of questions at you, to see where you best fit.   Answer Question

Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Corporation Service Company in September 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, 1:1 Interview and Final Group Interview

Interview Question – What did you want to do with your college degree?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Asked for a range of 30,000-35,000 in both the phone and final group interview. Was told my starting salary would be 28,000 and that I could not negotiate. Accepted due to job situation.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Wilmington, DE

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Corporation Service Company.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of inteviews.

Interview Question – Your one of three in a boat, and it catches fire. What would you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotions.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Corporation Service Company in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a member of HR to set up a phone interview a day after submitting my resume' online. The initial phone interview took about 30 minutes and mostly walked through my resume'. At the end of the phone interview a second phone interview was set up with a different member of HR. The second interview was similar to the first and upon completion was asked to come on site for a series of 1:1 interviews. This process covered a two day period. I met with 2 members of HR, 3 different team leaders, and 2 different VPs. I also sat with 3 different employees allowing me to watch them perform their jobs and to ask any questions I had. Meeting with the different team leaders and sitting in different work areas gave both CSC and I the opportunity to see what position would be the best fit. Everyone was very nice and I was able to get a good feel for the culture of the company. I did need to take a few tests which were timed and included a skill profiler, simple math, grammer/vocabulary, and free writing. CSC also performed a background check that included contacting my professional and personal references, as well as past and current employers. During the interview process there was ongoing and open communication with the initial HR member. I did feel that the interview process was extensive, but by the time it was complete, I knew I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• I was currently employed while interviewing and was asked why I was looking to leave my current job.   View Answer
  • What would I consider to be my greatest professional mistake?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – In my first interview for a customer service position I was told that it was more of an entry level position and that my experience and salary expectations did not fit. I was given the opportunity to continue through the interview process and was considered and hired in a different roll altogether.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corporation Service Company

Worked for Corporation Service Company? Contribute to the Community!