Corporation Service Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Corporation Service Company (Wilmington, DE) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone call first..15 minutes.. Then onsite interview with 4 people..2 at a time then another 2 The interview was pleasant..just asked questions like what is a primary key when have you used business analysis

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to use analytics to solve a problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Corporation Service Company (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied on a Thursday and received an email the next day for a phone interview. I spoke with the HR rep and the call lasted about 15 minutes. She then scheduled an in-person interview for the following week. She also sent me two email "tests" to complete; they were mainly word and logic questions. I arrived and was told that I would be interviewing for two positions in different departments. Basically, it was for the same entry level position, but they wanted to see which department was the best fit for me and for them. I interviewed with 2 individuals from one department; 2 individuals from the other department (1 of the interviewers was a phone conference); and finally a third was a video conference with the head of one of the departments. Afterwards, I was shown around the office and shadowed a person from each department for 15-20 minutes. My interview was on a Monday and I was told that I would hear back from them by the end of the week. The same HR rep called me the next day and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Most were about my experience and personality questions. Expect typical questions about group work/individual work and how you handle conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Corporation Service Company (Wilmington, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview with an HR rep (5-10 mins) If they like you after that: In-person interview with two team leaders In-person interview with the specific team leader Job shadow (30 mins) Two online skills test (total 30 mins)

Interview Questions

• Focus on conflict when working on teams and strong emphasis on candidate's weaknesses   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Corporation Service Company (Wilmington, DE) in April 2015.

Interview

There were 2 interviewers in each group and I was interviewed 4 times in that one day. In general, they asked my about my background, what experience I had and about what I knew. Since I applied for a software engineering position, I was asked coding questions. It was a very welcome but nervous interview! I am glad I got the job, very great place to work!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about OOP. Describe polymorphism, abstract...   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Corporation Service Company.

Interview

First is a brief phone interview (15 minutes). Next, an in person interview with two team leaders (60 minutes). If called to return, a 30 minute job shadow in the areas you'll be considered. Then, an in person interview with two more team leaders and maybe an HR rep. Lastly, two pre-employment tests designed to determine your ability to prioritize and see details. Plan for about 3 hours or so total. Average time application to hire is 21 days.

Interview Questions

• All questions are behavioral and some will be repetitive.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Corporation Service Company (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Phone screening with HR, very generic "hello, how are you, tell me about yourself" convo (to make sure you're not a robot. Then interview for about an hour with 4 different people in the department (managers, team leaders).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Low base salary, they didn't budge..

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Corporation Service Company.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from their HR rep to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was with the HR rep and was very pleasant. It lasted approximately 1 hr and went over the experience listed on my resume, then the rep went over the position, allowed me to ask questions, and asked if I was open to interviewing for several positions. We set up an interview later that week, and the rep told me to expect a follow-up call a week after the interview. I went in to one of their locations, met with three team managers (all leaders of the teams I was interviewing for) and met with one individually, then two more simultaneously. All were very friendly and the interview was mostly conversational, asking me more in depth questions about my experience, what I learned, how I work etc. After the interview, I met with people in the positions I would potentially be filling on the different teams for about 20 mins each. With each team member, we went over the basic day-to-day operations of each position and what to expect. The process took about 2.5 hours (but I ask a lot of questions) and at the end one of the team managers told me to expect a call within 24-48 hours. I heard back from the HR rep I spoke with before later that day and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the greatest lesson you learned from x experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked what my salary expectations were, I told them, and they didn't revisit it until they offered me the job. Their offer was on par with my expectations.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Corporation Service Company.

Interview

There are many parts to the interview process. This includes a Phone Interview (may be one or two), In person interview, a group interview, and an online typing test. It is a lot to go through but in the end is you are hired, the process is worth it

Interview Questions

• how many days do you think in appropriate for time off a year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation was slight

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Corporation Service Company.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very detailed but CSC wanted to make sure that I was a good fit for them and that they were a good fit for me. I started with a phone interview with HR. After listening to my responses and reviewing my resume, HR decided that I could possibly be a good fit in several different positions so I was set up in go on face to face interview for 2 different positions. I went on an interview for the small business group and digital brand services. After a total of four interviews, I accepted the position to join the digital brand services team and I have enjoyed it ever since.

Interview Questions

• If you were offered and accepted the position and you were now celebrating your 1st year anniversary, what accomplishments would you be celebrating?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Not well organised.. supposed to schedule a call with HR but HR forgot the time and so reschedule for the 2nd time but still no call from HR emailed HR no respond …