Corptax Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corptax.

Interview

It was thorough, careful, and complete. Phone screen followed by two on site meetings. Benefits were explained well. Met with many department members. Was given tour as well. Talked about what was required skills and activities-wise.

Interview Questions

• Had i worked for a software company and did i have corporate tax knowledge   1 Answer

Lead Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Corptax (Deerfield, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen: I passed and they asked me for technical in person interview. Technical Panel interview: The behavior of the Sr. technical folks is so awful that i decided not to join if i get the offer. They have limited skill sets and looking for person to join in cheap salary package. I don't know how this company became best places to work in IL.

Interview Questions

• Basics OOPS concept, Dictionary, MVC etc   1 Answer

Tax Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Corptax in June 2015.

Interview

There was a set of three phone calls, one from each department manager and then the director. These calls were approximately thirty minutes in length. Each of them asked general questions about my resume. They also described the position and the skills that would be necessary to succeed in the role.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Corptax in November 2013.

Interview

The company recruiter found me on LinkedIn and called me about an open position. The interview process was streamlined and professional. Two phone interviews and 3 in person interviews and then a job offer; no wasted time or questions from left-field. The benefit package is comprehensive and HR was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected or off the wall questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Corptax.

Interview

30 minutes initial phone call, followed by in person interview after 1 week. Was there for 6 hours, met with several people for the first 3 hours and the last 3 hour dev manager kept asking questions. I had to repeat the answers several times. It seems like he had recently joined the company and want to know the architecture, know how's, employee related and how to questions. Total waste of time. No follow-up by the HR for Yes/No.

Interview Questions

• 6 hours in person interview without communication. Be prepared   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corptax in July 2009.

Interview

Individuals are brought in folowing a phone interview to meet managment face-to-face. Everyone interviews individually and sometimes repitition can happen.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in coming to Corptax? What lures you in?   Answer Question