Corptax Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corptax

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Corptax in November 2013.

The company recruiter found me on LinkedIn and called me about an open position. The interview process was streamlined and professional. Two phone interviews and 3 in person interviews and then a job offer; no wasted time or questions from left-field. The benefit package is comprehensive and HR was very helpful.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any unexpected or off the wall questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Corptax.

30 minutes initial phone call, followed by in person interview after 1 week. Was there for 6 hours, met with several people for the first 3 hours and the last 3 hour dev manager kept asking questions. I had to repeat the answers several times. It seems like he had recently joined the company and want to know the architecture, know how's, employee related and how to questions. Total waste of time. No follow-up by the HR for Yes/No.

Interview Questions
    • 6 hours in person interview without communication. Be prepared   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Corptax in July 2009.

Individuals are brought in folowing a phone interview to meet managment face-to-face. Everyone interviews individually and sometimes repitition can happen.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in coming to Corptax? What lures you in?   Answer Question