Corptax, LLC

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Corptax, LLC in November 2013.

Interview Details – The company recruiter found me on LinkedIn and called me about an open position. The interview process was streamlined and professional. Two phone interviews and 3 in person interviews and then a job offer; no wasted time or questions from left-field. The benefit package is comprehensive and HR was very helpful.

Interview Question – There weren't any unexpected or off the wall questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Corptax, LLC.

Interview Details – 30 minutes initial phone call, followed by in person interview after 1 week. Was there for 6 hours, met with several people for the first 3 hours and the last 3 hour dev manager kept asking questions. I had to repeat the answers several times. It seems like he had recently joined the company and want to know the architecture, know how's, employee related and how to questions. Total waste of time. No follow-up by the HR for Yes/No.

Interview Question – 6 hours in person interview without communication. Be prepared   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Corptax, LLC in July 2009.

Interview Details – Individuals are brought in folowing a phone interview to meet managment face-to-face. Everyone interviews individually and sometimes repitition can happen.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in coming to Corptax? What lures you in?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Corptax, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corptax, LLC interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Corptax, LLC employees and interview candidates.