Corpus Inc Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corpus Inc

Candidate Interview Review

Presales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Corpus Inc in March 2010.

I got the oppotunity form my college. they called me up to their premises and then they took first round that was introduction round. second was technical round just to chesk my technical concepts. Then after 4 days they asked me to come back for the next round. that was the technical presentation round. When i was through with technical round they called me up for negotiatio at the same time.

Interview Questions
    • How will you avoid thge bike theft by using some technology?   View Answer
    • how does a credit card work?   View Answer
    They asked me that have you ever worked in preslaes. I denied. Then I suggested them to put me on stifund for three months if you find me ok with the profile then put me on permanent payroll.

Worked for Corpus Inc? Contribute to the Community!