Correct Care Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

2.0

EMT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions.

Interview

Asked normal interview questions that you would expect. It was pretty easy to get the job but the hiring process took weeks to finish. The interview itself was with both the HSA and the DON. It was a comfortable environment and didn't intimidate at all.

Interview Questions

• They asked about having difficult patients and how you would handle them   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. Questions answered great was not as uncomfortable as most interviews. Was good to learn that they have growing opportunities and Tuition reimbursement. Much more like an assistant here. Not so much as a pct...

Interview Questions

• How long have i been an aide? Plan on advancing educationally?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered PT position. I nicely stated i prefer full time.

Advanced Clinician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions.

Interview

Everyone was wonderful and upfront with information. I received a prompt phone interview and site visit. Of all of the interviews that I had, this company had the best. I was very pleased.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was pleasant and easy.

Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Hopewell, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Talking with an administrator who worked for the jail contractor and the jail warden after meeting with the Regional Medical Director who spoke to me like I was an idiot or a medical student at best.

Psych RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions in October 2014.

Interview

I went to a job fair and it didn't feel like anyone really wanted to give me their time. I spoke with a total of 4 employees and they were friendly, but kept passing me off to different people. The actual guy doing interviews seemed distracted.

Interview Questions

• Salary for different positions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Limited

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Greeley, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with don and other administration. Many questions regarding working with incarcerated individuals. Previous employment and personality questions because work is performed in a jail. Many questions about responsibility, background information, family or people I may have known in the facility.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a diverse patient population   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Nashville, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

5 Minutes / Can you fog a mirror? Do you have a license? The entire process was an online application, phone call and come in for an interveiw.

Interview Questions

• Can you fog a mirror? Do you have a license?   1 Answer

Administrative Ass Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Kansas City, KS).

Interview

Didn't have an interview was there when they took over the contract

Registered Nurse RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions in November 2012.

Interview

Mediocre orientation

Negotiation

Called by supervisor numerous times, convincing me I was needed and welcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Clarksville, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

Go to the front desk of the facility and wait for the nursing supervisor to retrieve you. Great way to get an idea of how secure the facility you'll be working in will be. Standard interview questions asked. Would be a good idea to bring all necessary paperwork for a clinical or in house position since it's a hassle to get in and out of the facilities with no security clearance (you will have the opportunity to get that after being hired)

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with a population of patients that could be violent or dangerous?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in ten years?   Answer Question