Correct Care Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Ass Interview

Administrative Ass
Kansas City, KS

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Correct Care Solutions.

Interview Details – Didn't have an interview was there when they took over the contract

Registered Nurse RN Interview

Registered Nurse RN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Correct Care Solutions in November 2012.

Interview Details – Mediocre orientation

Negotiation Details – Called by supervisor numerous times, convincing me I was needed and welcome.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Correct Care Solutions in March 2011.

Interview Details – Not much-they pretty much hir you when you come in for an interview.

Negotiation Details – None

Registered Nurse RN Interview

Registered Nurse RN
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Correct Care Solutions in December 2009.

Interview Details – We had previously worked at the Marion County Jail for CMS. CMS lost the contract and CCS got it. I was interviewed for about 5minutes and then hired for the same pay I had recieved by the previous company, only with less benifits from the new company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was none, we were basically told we were lucky to have a job.

IT Generalist Interview

IT Generalist
Topeka, KS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Correct Care Solutions in February 2008.

Interview Details – Very pleasant. They found me and the interview was very informal. Overall a great group of people to work with and the staff is incredibly helpful. I loved working for them.

Medical Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Correct Care Solutions in January 2011.

Interview Details – The first schedule interview never took place as the interviewer would not return phone calls. The interviewers direct report was no different. Failure to follow through and follow=up.

Interview Question – Not a question but the statement was that the interviewer was interested in one particular person the the interviewer had already spoken with   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Correct Care Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Correct Care Solutions interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Correct Care Solutions employees and interview candidates.