Corrections Corporation of America

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Co Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eloy, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eloy, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Corrections Corporation of America in May 2012.

applied online, received a call about 4 days later, went for the interview, interview with 2 personnel employees, was told I would receive a call the following week & did but was turned down.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I think I should be employed by CCA?   View Answer
  • What would I do if I saw staff getting compromised?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Corrections Corporation of America

C/O Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Corrections Corporation of America in June 2011.

They hiring and interview process was so slow it was 3 months from the time that I applied till I found out that I got the job. even after finding out they will offer you the job you still have to go through another background check to be approved to work with the inmate. If you do not pass this one I do not know what they would do with you.

Interview Questions
    • I do not think any of there questions were difficult but I was asked if I could count that was unexpected since I did pass kindergarten.   Answer Question
    There was not one at all