Corrections Corporation of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

C/O Interview

C/O
Youngstown, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Corrections Corporation of America in June 2011.

Interview Details – They hiring and interview process was so slow it was 3 months from the time that I applied till I found out that I got the job. even after finding out they will offer you the job you still have to go through another background check to be approved to work with the inmate. If you do not pass this one I do not know what they would do with you.

Interview Question – I do not think any of there questions were difficult but I was asked if I could count that was unexpected since I did pass kindergarten.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not one at all

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Co Interview

Co
Eloy, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Corrections Corporation of America in May 2012.

Interview Details – applied online, received a call about 4 days later, went for the interview, interview with 2 personnel employees, was told I would receive a call the following week & did but was turned down.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I should be employed by CCA?   View Answer
  • What would I do if I saw staff getting compromised?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Corrections Corporation of America

Worked for Corrections Corporation of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corrections Corporation of America CO interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Corrections Corporation of America employees and interview candidates.