Corrections Corporation of America

www.cca.com

Corrections Corporation of America Detention Officer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Detention Officer Interview

Detention Officer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Corrections Corporation of America.

Interview Details – Dress the part of a business minded person and always look your interviewer straight in the eye; it shows confidence in yourself. Don't volunteer information, let them ask all the questions. Never mention money until after you are assured the position.

Interview Question – No off the mark questions will be asked of you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Everyone is paid the same across the board for detention officers.

Detention Officer Interview

Detention Officer

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Corrections Corporation of America.

Interview Details – It was a very generic interview. They asked a few questions about how you would react in certain situations and how would you treat a person if you new this or that about them. I was surprised that the interview was not more in depth it was very surface level. The security clearance was what surprised me, it took 6 months to get my clearance and it was then that I could actually be hired.

Interview Question – How would you react if an inmate showed his/her genitalia to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was my way or the highway with CCA.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corrections Corporation of America

Worked for Corrections Corporation of America? Contribute to the Community!