Corsair Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015
Updated Mar 13, 2015

2.6

Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Corsair.

First they state with a phone screen, then they invite you back for an in-person interview with 3 mid to high-level managers. Each will interview you separately. If you pass this interview, you move on to interview with the COO.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Corsair in May 2014.

The entire process took about 2 weeks. I had applied for the position online and received a call back from the manager. To be honest, I thought I did poorly during the phone interview but at the end of the phone interview, we had agreed on a date for the in-person interview. The scheduling is done by the HR Coordinator. I was scheduled to interview with 4 people: 2 current CSR's, the Director, and the Manager. Overall time was for 2 hours.

The questions asked were pretty basic and standard interview questions about myself/past experience and my interest in the position and company. I asked my own questions about each person's impression of the company and culture because I was wary of the bad reviews I read here on glass door. I got the impression that they were not dissatisfied and that there was room for growth when starting out on the bottom as a CSR, so I left the interview feeling positive.

A few days later, I was emailed with background screening forms and compensation history. I filled those out and returned them immediately and received an offer letter a few days after that.

Interview Questions
    • If it was down to you and another candidate, why should we choose you?   Answer Question
    I did not try to negotiate, as they gave me a fair offer based on my salary history.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Corsair in November 2009.

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. S/He called me and we got started off on the right foot. The hiring manager wanted to get a feel of me as an employee. Plus, the hiring manager wanted to understand my work experience. Assuming I passed this round, I would be interviewing directly with the CEO, who wants to interview all Director-level and above positions. I also understand that they are looking for next level potential.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Corsair in January 2009.

I was hired as a technician and was promoted from within.

Interview Questions
    • "What would you want to do if you ran your own business?"   Answer Question

Operations Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Corsair in December 2014.

I had telephone interview only and it was really easy. I had two interviews. One of the question that got my attention
     was what was my favourite Excel function and why, how did I contribute in my last position, why do you want to work for us and have you heard about our products ?

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would fit here? What are your strengths, what is your favorite Excel function?   Answer Question