Cortera

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Inside Sales Account Executive
Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Cortera in January 2014.

Interview Details – They called, had me come in for a face to face then I got the offer letter same day. Filled out the offer letter then faxed it in. Started the job the following Monday. Worse decision ever excepting that job.

Interview Question – Basic question. Like sales telesales experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation just agreed to salary amount.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Boca Raton, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cortera in January 2012.

Interview Details – Schedule Appointment meet with Supervisor at the office

Negotiation Details – NA

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service and Training Specialist Interview

Customer Service and Training Specialist
Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cortera in September 2012.

Interview Details – This is the 2nd position I have had since joining Cortera. I started as a sales rep and was promoted to this position. I had to interview with the now Ex-VP of customer care and he liked my work on the sales floor and hired me after a 5 min interview.

Interview Question – Why did I want to leave sales when there was so much more potential to make money there   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I received a raise to do the Customer Service Specialist position which matched my earning potential in sales at that time.

Sales Interview

Sales
Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Cortera in March 2011.

Interview Details – hiring is done through a temp agency

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – its a flat rate of 13.00

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Coral Springs, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Cortera in September 2011.

Interview Details – Cortera starts off with the phone interview, and then if they decide you have a good phone voice, they will bring you in. But lets stop there. I asked the simple question if the job was salaried and if not what are the methods for getting paid. Lets face it, why would you waste your day to interview for a job that you do not know if there is pay attached at all, you after all I am sure do not want to work for free.

Any ways, with this question I was scolded severely by the person that contacted me and was unprofessional with the way she handled the call. She then hung up the phone on me and I did not continue with the interview process with Cortera after this phone call. Potential employee beware, another interesting company.

Interview Question – Nothing.   Answer Question

Worked for Cortera? Contribute to the Community!