Cortina Systems

www.cortina-systems.com

Cortina Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cortina Systems

Principal Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cortina Systems in May 2011.

If you are ready to spend lot of time then go for interview. Most of the people want to take interview. I think there is competition to to take interview. They ask most same questions and you have to repeat the same to every person. Six engineers took my interview. Thern there was discussion with HR and MD.They were not ready to offer the salary i was getting currently.

Interview Questions

Principal Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cortina Systems in April 2011.

To be honest, I think the interview of all ASIC company has the same process. Phone call, 1:1 interview, HR interview and backgroud check. As we know, the most important step is technical interview. I strongly suggest the candidate to prepare your presentations, especially the project you handled. More detials, more deeply, and more better.

Interview Questions
    • To be honest, no very difficult question for me.   View Answer
    honest, straightforward, kind