Cortina Systems
www.cortina-systems.com Sunnyvale, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Cortina Systems Principal Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal Member of Technical Staff Interview

Principal Member of Technical Staff
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cortina Systems in April 2011.

Interview Details – To be honest, I think the interview of all ASIC company has the same process. Phone call, 1:1 interview, HR interview and backgroud check. As we know, the most important step is technical interview. I strongly suggest the candidate to prepare your presentations, especially the project you handled. More detials, more deeply, and more better.

Interview Question – To be honest, no very difficult question for me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – honest, straightforward, kind

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Principal Member of Technical Staff Interview

Principal Member of Technical Staff
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cortina Systems in May 2011.

Interview Details – If you are ready to spend lot of time then go for interview. Most of the people want to take interview. I think there is competition to to take interview. They ask most same questions and you have to repeat the same to every person. Six engineers took my interview. Thern there was discussion with HR and MD.They were not ready to offer the salary i was getting currently.

Interview Question – explain your current work   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cortina Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cortina Systems Principal Member of Technical Staff interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cortina Systems employees and interview candidates.