Corus Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2015

3.2

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Widnes, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Corus Group (Widnes, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

I have had a long list of questions about my job role and experience. Also COSH and First Aid qualifications were asked by supervisor. I was asked if I am flexible with my working hours and if i can work weekends. Also about my previous employer and why did i left old job.

Interview Questions

• my experience and why do I want to join Corus group   1 Answer

Supply Chain Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Talbot, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Corus Group (Port Talbot, Wales (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

First there was a day of numerical and verbal skills tests - They said they would only invite those with the highest scores back to the Assessment Centre.

At the Assessment Centre the day included a tour, having to do a presentation 1:2, interview 1:2 and a group task

Interview Questions

• What is the Supply Chain?   1 Answer
    • From an answer I had given to a previous question they asked me how I would deal with a situation they were currently dealing with which was moving staff from nice offices to a much less so office and how I would be handling the situation   Answer Question
    • Describe situations of team work   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Corus Group in June 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Was invited for online verbal and numerical tests. After passing these, was directly invited for assessment centre which had a technical/functional interview, group exercise, and presentation. Be careful with the group exercise as this is where most people screw up- take time to listen to others while communicating your point clearly.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe the steel making process.   1 Answer

Process Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Talbot, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Corus Group (Port Talbot, Wales (UK)) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied Online, Then got a telephone interview which tested competencies. then was called for a panel interview onsite.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Check your accomodation status first before commiting.