Corus Group

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Development Interview

Port Talbot, Wales (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Corus Group in July 2008.

Interview Details – Applied Online, Then got a telephone interview which tested competencies. then was called for a panel interview onsite.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Check your accomodation status first before commiting.

Supply Chain Graduate Scheme Interview

Port Talbot, Wales (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Corus Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – First there was a day of numerical and verbal skills tests - They said they would only invite those with the highest scores back to the Assessment Centre.

At the Assessment Centre the day included a tour, having to do a presentation 1:2, interview 1:2 and a group task

Interview Questions

• What is the Supply Chain?   View Answer
  • From an answer I had given to a previous question they asked me how I would deal with a situation they were currently dealing with which was moving staff from nice offices to a much less so office and how I would be handling the situation   Answer Question
  • Describe situations of team work   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Corus Group in June 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online. Was invited for online verbal and numerical tests. After passing these, was directly invited for assessment centre which had a technical/functional interview, group exercise, and presentation. Be careful with the group exercise as this is where most people screw up- take time to listen to others while communicating your point clearly.

Interview Question – Briefly describe the steel making process.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Corus Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corus Group interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Corus Group employees and interview candidates.