Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Corus GroupMore
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at Corus Group (Widnes, England (UK)) in March 2011.
I have had a long list of questions about my job role and experience. Also COSH and First Aid qualifications were asked by supervisor. I was asked if I am flexible with my working hours and if i can work weekends. Also about my previous employer and why did i left old job.
- my experience and why do I want to join Corus group 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Corus Group (Port Talbot, Wales (UK)) in May 2010.
First there was a day of numerical and verbal skills tests - They said they would only invite those with the highest scores back to the Assessment Centre.
At the Assessment Centre the day included a tour, having to do a presentation 1:2, interview 1:2 and a group task
- What is the Supply Chain? 1 Answer
- From an answer I had given to a previous question they asked me how I would deal with a situation they were currently dealing with which was moving staff from nice offices to a much less so office and how I would be handling the situation Answer Question
- Describe situations of team work 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Corus Group in June 2009.
Applied online. Was invited for online verbal and numerical tests. After passing these, was directly invited for assessment centre which had a technical/functional interview, group exercise, and presentation. Be careful with the group exercise as this is where most people screw up- take time to listen to others while communicating your point clearly.
- Briefly describe the steel making process. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Corus Group (Port Talbot, Wales (UK)) in July 2008.
Applied Online, Then got a telephone interview which tested competencies. then was called for a panel interview onsite.
No negotiation. Check your accomodation status first before commiting.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review