Così

Relevance Date Difficulty

Oven Line Interview

Oven Line
Bryn Mawr, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Così in April 2008.

Interview Details – New store was opening and they were looking for bodies - always a good way to get a foot in the door. Not much of an interview process that I recall. I submitted my resume and my recent experience was similar to the kind of work there. The person doing the hiring was an assistant manager who was very friendly, so there really wasn't too much to it.

Interview Question – Explain the gaps in your employment history.   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Barista
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Così in July 2012.

Interview Details – quick and painless almost makes u want to immediatley start work.

Negotiation Details – none u get paid minimum wage

Oven Line Interview

Oven Line
Concordville, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Così in May 2012.

Interview Details – it was quick, and to the point. they talked about the pay, and the positions.

Interview Question – i didnt have any difficult or unexplained questions to ask or that he presented to me   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Così in May 2010.

Interview Details – I didnt want to work in Cosi. However my sister pushed me to apply and I did. They were desperately looking someone who can work with THEM. The interview was so easy. I didnt even care if I dont take the job. I worked two weeks and run away!

Interview Question – no questions were difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the manager said she will pay me $8.50 but I insisted $9.

Worked for Così? Contribute to the Community!