Cosentini Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fire Protection Engineer Interview

Fire Protection Engineer

Interviewed at Cosentini Associates

Interview Details – The interview was very informal and relaxed. I was asked mostly nontechnical questions and about my interests. We talked for about 15 minutes and then I was given an opportunity to ask questions about the company. Then, I was brought around the office and introduced to part of the team I would be working with. The whole interview took about 35 minutes.

Interview Question – How have you learned from your experiences on past projects?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

Engineering
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Cosentini Associates in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was only a 1 on 1 interview that lasted about a half hour. The questions were geared more towards typical HR questions than technical questions. Much easier than I anticipated and was more to gauge my interest in working there than anything else.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cosentini Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cosentini Associates interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cosentini Associates employees and interview candidates.