Cosentino North America

Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cosentino North America

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cosentino North America.

I was contacted by Stephanie Hebert. for an op pen account manager position. I set up phone interview with her but she never called me on the day we where supposed to talk so I emailed her to set up another time for the interview, she never responded. I decided to call and she said that she was going to call me the next day Well she never did. I decided to email her one more time and I haven't heard from her since. Worst experience I ever had dealing with HR recruiter

Promoter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cosentino North America in October 2010.

The interview process was a phone interview with HR then a phone interview with the lead Promoter. That was followed by a Skype interview with the General Manager then a Skype interview with the Marketing manager. This was a surprisingly easy interview process, considering. They all asked the same standard interview questions that most companies ask, so nothing took me by surprise.

Interview Questions
    • what do you know about Quartz surface material?   View Answer
    They were a little tough in the negation phase, it took a little time for them to get back to me after asking for 3,000 more per year. After a few days they accepted my counter offer.