Cosentino North America

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Promoter Interview

Promoter

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cosentino North America in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was a phone interview with HR then a phone interview with the lead Promoter. That was followed by a Skype interview with the General Manager then a Skype interview with the Marketing manager. This was a surprisingly easy interview process, considering. They all asked the same standard interview questions that most companies ask, so nothing took me by surprise.

Interview Question – what do you know about Quartz surface material?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were a little tough in the negation phase, it took a little time for them to get back to me after asking for 3,000 more per year. After a few days they accepted my counter offer.

Worked for Cosentino North America? Contribute to the Community!