Cosentino's Market Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lees Summit, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Cosentino's Market in June 2011.

Interview was with assistant store manager, I was supposed to have additional interviews with the store director and department manager; both happened to be on vacation, so I had second interview a few days later with the same assistant store manager. It was a pretty basic interview conducted in the cafe of the store. Employees wear dress shirts and ties (male and female) so dress the same (or better) for the interview.

Interview Questions

Employee Benefits Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cosentino's Market in May 2012.

I arrived 10 minutes to 3, wasn't interviewed until 3:15. There wasn't an apology by either interviewer.

The interview was primarily the company reps talking about the position and maybe 2 minutes of me talking about my qualifications.

My salary was higher than what they were looking at for the position.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cosentino's Market

Worked for Cosentino's Market? Contribute to the Community!