Cosentino's Market Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cosentino's Market

Employee Benefits Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cosentino's Market (Kansas City, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes to 3, wasn't interviewed until 3:15. There wasn't an apology by either interviewer.

The interview was primarily the company reps talking about the position and maybe 2 minutes of me talking about my qualifications.

My salary was higher than what they were looking at for the position.

Interview Questions

Deli Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cosentino's Market (Lees Summit, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview was with assistant store manager, I was supposed to have additional interviews with the store director and department manager; both happened to be on vacation, so I had second interview a few days later with the same assistant store manager. It was a pretty basic interview conducted in the cafe of the store. Employees wear dress shirts and ties (male and female) so dress the same (or better) for the interview.

Interview Questions