Cossette Communication Account Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.5

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Cossette Communication (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Sent resume via email and had an interview by phone. It was an easy interview and they were mostly interested in fact checking my resume. They said they would call or email after a few days to let me know if I was going through to the second round. I dind't but they still reached out to me to let me know they were going with someone else, which I thought it was a really good thing on their part.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions. Mostly what are you looking for and why are you interested in the agency   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cossette Communication

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cossette Communication in October 2011.

Interview

HR manager contacted me because I had shown interest in upcoming opportunities. She asked me to come in not for a specific position, but to tell me about potential positions that might come about. I had one interview and during the same visit, also sat down with an Account Executive.

Interview Questions

• What role in the agency are you interested in?   Answer Question
    • What would your previous supervisor say is a good strength of yours?   Answer Question
    • What would your previous supervisor say would you be something you need to work on?   Answer Question
    • Did you have the chance to work with clients directly or were you more in the back, working internally?   Answer Question
    • How do you keep organized?   Answer Question