Costco Wholesale Any Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Be clean cut, cheerful, a strong fan of Costco. Do your research on the company and tell them why you want to work there. Know the code of ethics. Express your willingness to work hard and at any position. Share your skills and desire to learn all about the opportunities available at Costco. Also, express your desire to learn and take advantage of cross training opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle your most difficult work related situation and how did you resolve it? Also know the code of ethics (found on the website)   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Any Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in September 2014.

It was okay overall, I just got interviewed yesterday and there were two people interviewing me. It seemed like a fast interview but they asked the usual typical question. They took turns asking questions. Just make sure you look them in the eyes and don't say "uh" too much like me..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Costco Wholesale in June 2014.

You basically have to know someone that works at the store your applying. If you don't I suggest conversing with an employee. Thats how I got my interview! Interview would have been difficult if I had not prepared properly. Scroll through these reviews and write down every question asked and have a solid answer for each one. This way you know what to say without hesitation. They want concrete examples from past experiences not what would you do scenario. They want long term employees so answer each question as if Costco is the only job you ever want any other answer eluding temporary or no career plan is not going to get you the second interview. I had two interviews. First with two assistant managers the last one with the store manager.

Interview Questions
    None everyone starts pay and front end job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online – interviewed at Costco Wholesale in September 2013.

We came into a very small room eith two of the managers. One interviewed and one wrote notes. Be very professionally dressed and ready to answer questions about Costco. After the first interview I was asked to go to a one-on-one with the head manager. There were more personal questions asked there. Be directed at Costco at all times and they will hire.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do to prepare for this interview?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in July 2013.

Submitted an online application on Tuesday and received a call back on the same day. Went in for an interview the next day. 1 on 1 interview with the Front End Mgr, Ken C. Fairly standard softball questions. He did not have any prepared questions, everything seemed improvised. We ended up talking about some shared experiences from our past. He stated he would get back to me in 2 or 3 days. It has been a week and have not heard a thing and not sure what to make of that. I will give him a call in a day or so to follow up. All in all, the interview was pleasant and he seemed like a nice guy although perhaps not really versed in employment interviews.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me where I see my self in the long term. I said, considering my age (57) a long term plan would see me comfortably retired. From his expression, this was not the expected or desired answer. I went on to say that in the short term I would like to be a member of a dynamic team oriented company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in May 2012.

1 interview then got a call a couple weeks later to come in that day for drug test and after results a backgroud check. Filled out application online got a call for interview. Questions like conflicts with co-workers,Big on trying to do better than the next guy and easy to be told to do other duties without question.

Interview Questions
    • How did you resolve a conflict with co worker.   View Answer
    No negotiate start at 11an hour part time