1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Audiologist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale in March 2009.

Interview

Initially, I sent my resume and contacted local sources. I got a call back from the regional manager telling me that he received my resume, and that he's interested in bringing me on board. he did a quick phone interview and then referred me to a few available clinics. I then was set up with meet-in-person interviews at the clinics, which consisted of a company group interview, and then an exclusive interview with the manager of the clinic. They contacted my references and also did background checks on me. I heard back a month or so later with a couple job offers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a group project you participated in, in which you feel you excelled and were the leader of the group. How did this come about?   Answer Question

At the time I had various interviews with other places. I ended up choosing another place to work at because I did not want to lose out on any opportunities just waiting to hear back from this company.