Costco Wholesale

Very Easy Interview

Bakery Wrapper Interview

Bakery Wrapper
Carlsbad, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ months - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview itself was fairly standard. During my interview, I had two people interviewing me together, one I believe was the hiring manager while the other was a store manager. They asked me several questions regarding handling customers, how to effectively deal with the swathes of people in costco. They don't really go over the specifics of any particular job title or duties in the interview either, so they're pretty simple questions.

Interview Question – Unfortunately it i so far back I cannot recall. I can state that they were not very difficult. I'd say perhaps the most difficult would have been one concerning how one would deal with having multiple people asking for assistance at once.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Costco Wholesale

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Costco Wholesale Bakery Wrapper interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Costco Wholesale employees and interview candidates.