Costco Wholesale

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Deli Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in November 2011.

I applied online for 2 positions: Stocking and Cashier. I was called back a week later and had my phone interview on the spot and was told to come in 2 days later for my second interview. The 2nd interview was very easy. The questions: Describe a time where you had to make in ethical decision, Making compromises, why are you leaving your current job?, All very easy to answer and was then told I would have my third interview a day later with the general manager for the deli position. I was then escorted to the break room to have my drug test and sign off on my background check. Nothing negative at all about my experience.

No negotiations were made. Everyone starts at 11/hr which I did not mind since I was making 3 dollars less at my current job (bed bath and beyond)