Costco Wholesale

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hardsides Morning Stocker Interview

Hardsides Morning Stocker
Burlington, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in November 2009.

Interview Details – I actually interviewed in 2007. I filled out an online application (took about an hour) which had all the "what would you do in this situation" type of Q's. I believe I waited a couple weeks and then called to see if they were hiring. They were and so went ahead and set up an interview with me. I came in expecting a 1:1 interview but NO, it was a group interview with the store manager and two department managers. I was Very intimidated as it was my first experience in one such interview and I was pretty much fresh out of High School.

They asked me questions based on previous experiences in other jobs and "what have I done to deal with this situation and that situation", etc. I pulled some answers out of my...butt (there were a couple questions which I stumbled on and paused for too long a while...which was awkward) and told them that I would beat up a guy if I caught him stealing (which they liked, haha) and was given the job.

I came in a week later for training. It was a big group training session, kinda fun actually. After that the schedules were given and I started working soon after.

Interview Questions

• When you encountered an unethical situation at work, how did you react and what did you do to deal with it?   View Answer
  • What would you do if you caught a fellow associate stealing?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Costco Wholesale

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Costco Wholesale Hardsides Morning Stocker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Costco Wholesale employees and interview candidates.