Costco Wholesale

2.5

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in March 2009.

They are typically slow with hiring people. Initially a phone interview, typical interview questions (personality and background). Then a few group/panel interviews. This was over the course of 2-3 weeks. Then was offered the job after about a months time from first interview.

Interview Questions
  • nothing really.. talked about past work experience, why i'm interest in position and company, 5 characteristics that describe myself, scenario questions - a time you had to solve a tough problem or how to deal with someone who is difficult, typical interview questions.   View Answer
I did not negotiate, simply accepted what was offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

IT Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in November 2010.

Applied for IT Specialist job at Costco online. Had a phone interview the following day and a week later group/panel interview. Interview was very easy as the questions asked seemed somewhat silly. Very simple questions like "what did you do when you had a dispute with a co-worker?" or "how did you handle a deadline task with limited resources?"

Never received a call back, so I assume they either forgot about me, or didn't find a position to suit my needs. Would have normally followed up by calling in, but landed another job I was applying for during the same time for another company.

Interview Questions