Costco Wholesale Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in May 2011.

I had my first interview with Costco last week for its internship program. I got a call the other day saying that I had moved on to the last and final round. My advice, is to just be prepared to draw on personal experiences of you working to overcome problems by yourself and in group projects. Do your homework, impress them with what you already know about the company. Smile, be confident and you'll do just fine.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us of a time where you were faced with an ethical decision   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in May 2010.

Online App, 1st interview with managers, 2nd interview with asst. warehouse managers, final interview with general manager

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had a conflict with a manager, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you encountered an angry customer, and describe how you handled the situation   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!