Costco Wholesale

284 candidate interviews

Co-Op Student Interview

Co-Op Student

Interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview Details – had to do an interview over the phone and one more interview in person with one of the pharmacy managers at another location. standard questions during the interview.

Interview Question – have you had any experience handling a difficult customer e.g. angry patient?   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Stocker

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview Details – They asked why i want to work here
-Asked about my job experience in past
-How i dealt with angry customers in the past
- What is one thing i valued about myself

Interview Question – How i dealt with unsatisfied customers   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst

Interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview Details – I was recruited through a headhunter. They made the initial contact then I was given an onsite interview. I think I was givem one more phone interview. The process was fairly quick.

The company has a strong business model for success. Most of the employyes have worked their way through the warehouse into corporate positions at the headquarters in Issaquah. There is a strong push to management to hire from within so coming in from the outside is difficult.

Interview Question – There were not many difficult questions since my background had a good match for the position.   Answer Question

Cashier Assistant (Front End Assistant) Interview

Cashier Assistant (Front End Assistant)
Harrisburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in October 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, consumer & background check, drug test. First interview was with two front end Sups, 2nd with front end manager, third with one of the store managers. All very basic questions.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Service Assistant Interview

Service Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview Details – There are 3 interviews, your first two interviews will be with two people, either a supervisor and AM, or two AM's, or AM and a manager. It is fairly straight forward, just show that you are a hard worker and enjoy working with people and taking care of people i.e. customer service.

Interview Question – Please tell us how you would handle an irate or upset member.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I believe you start at $11.50/hr (cad)

Cart Pusher Interview

Cart Pusher

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview Details – They will ask standard interview questions. Just be honest and know what Costco does. It is not Sam's Club.

Interview Question – Have you ever handled multiple customers at the same time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Every one starts at $11.50/hr

Concessions Interview

Concessions

Interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview Details – Was told to do a 3 part interview but management didnt feel it was necessary so I did a phone pre- interview, then I met in person and chatted my way through the formal in person and was offered the job before the process was completed.

Interview Question – Questions are easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO. I was told that although I was starting in a very undesirable position they were very interested in me growing with the company

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Pharmacy Clerk

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview Details – It was a fair interview... 3 interviews overall. One on the phone, one with a general manager and pharmacy manager and another with store manager.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. Lots of "tell me about a time where you ______"   Answer Question

Cashier Assistant (Front End Assistant) Interview

Cashier Assistant (Front End Assistant)

I applied through other source and interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview Details – Three managers, all from different areas will go over your resume and what you are all about. If you can make it through this process usually they will tell you whether or not you have the job on the spot. Usually if you get the interview you get the job unless you really screw it up.

Interview Question – What would your current employer say about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Night Stocker Interview

Night Stocker

Interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was quick and easy. had 2 intervies in 2 days and started on the third day

Interview Question – Mangament tried to put me in a different department when i came in to the interview.   Answer Question

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!