Costco Wholesale Meat Cutter Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Coralville, IA
Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in May 2012.

The interview was conducted by two people at the same time and could be confusing at times. They never really said which position they were interviewing for and I had to guess since I had applied for meat cutter and general management positions as well. The whole process was set up in a helter skelter manor which I can only hope was on purpose for a company that is that large. If it is not conttived then they really need to get it together. I was turned off about the job and turned them down when I was eventually hired for a position. I got hired on for Produce by the way. I have never worked in Produce.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were basic interview questions. Nothing earth shattering   Answer Question

Hated the interview process. All positions start out Part-time and you have to fight it out with all the other newbies for a full-time positon.

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!