Costco Wholesale

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Optical Manager Interview

Optical Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in January 2012.

Interview Details – I'd worked a limited number of times filling in as needed at the store I was interviewing at. Therefore, I was familiar with the interviewer and the duties involved for the job. I came to the job interview prepared with actual examples of difficult customer instance and how I handled it. Success story. Story of how, when, & why I got started and stayed in this great field. I was asked to give specific examples of how I'd "drive sales?" I waited approx. 10 days after interview for offer of the promotion and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Give an instance where morals were involved? What was the specific situation and how did you handle it?   View Answer
  • Give an instance where you've had to deal with an upset customer or co-worker. What was the situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Costco Wholesale

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Costco Wholesale Optical Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Costco Wholesale employees and interview candidates.