Costco Wholesale Optical Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Optical Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in January 2012.

I'd worked a limited number of times filling in as needed at the store I was interviewing at. Therefore, I was familiar with the interviewer and the duties involved for the job. I came to the job interview prepared with actual examples of difficult customer instance and how I handled it. Success story. Story of how, when, & why I got started and stayed in this great field. I was asked to give specific examples of how I'd "drive sales?" I waited approx. 10 days after interview for offer of the promotion and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Give an instance where morals were involved? What was the specific situation and how did you handle it?   View Answer
  • Give an instance where you've had to deal with an upset customer or co-worker. What was the situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
nothing

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!