Costco Wholesale

2.9

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silverdale, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silverdale, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in April 2014.

the guy was 10 minutes late for the interview, he was like a robot he showed no emotion. i am try to make things less stressful by being funny and this guy just didn't even blink

Interview Questions
  • all of them i am not sure what any of the questions had to do with pharmacy work but i guess they have guide lines   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Costco Wholesale in February 2013.

I was shocked by the crazy questions ask that had nothing to do with my job? The two so called managers couldn't read well and I found myself correcting them.

Interview Questions
    • If you were busy with a customer and a line started forming how would you handle that and why? How about some common sense! Is what I said inside. First you greet each person and let them know you will get to them soon. This is what you do because you want that customer to have a positive visit.   Answer Question
    I was able to jump my part time work pay up because of my background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in March 2012.

Called me in for an initial face to face interview then called me in for a second interview to offer my the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I was offered terms and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in December 2009.

First interview spoke with pharmacy manager and second interview with assistant manager. Asked general questions about previous employment history, school schedule, and knowledge of Costco.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience with a difficult customer and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Costco Wholesale.

I initially applied online, and heard back right away. Went in for 2 interviews, the first was standard questions and the second a few more with a second manager present and then the job offer. Overall extremely professional and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you have to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in March 2010.

A lot of job related questions. More like an interrogation, questions were easy to answer for me because I had so much experience but you will feel like you are being grilled, so be prepared. Overall interview went very well, but more than i expected.

Interview Questions
    • Desvribe a situation where you hasd to do more than one thing at a time, and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in July 2008.

I took a personality test and passed. I was called in for an interview. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    Able to negotiate wage based upon what I was making previously at another company doing the same job. Negotiated for a dollar higher per hour.