Costco Wholesale

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Silverdale, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in April 2014.

Interview Details – the guy was 10 minutes late for the interview, he was like a robot he showed no emotion. i am try to make things less stressful by being funny and this guy just didn't even blink

Interview Question – all of them i am not sure what any of the questions had to do with pharmacy work but i guess they have guide lines   View Answer

Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in March 2012.

Interview Details – Called me in for an initial face to face interview then called me in for a second interview to offer my the job.

Interview Question – "How are you today?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was offered terms and I accepted.

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in December 2009.

Interview Details – First interview spoke with pharmacy manager and second interview with assistant manager. Asked general questions about previous employment history, school schedule, and knowledge of Costco.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience with a difficult customer and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview Details – I initially applied online, and heard back right away. Went in for 2 interviews, the first was standard questions and the second a few more with a second manager present and then the job offer. Overall extremely professional and comfortable.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you have to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in March 2010.

Interview Details – A lot of job related questions. More like an interrogation, questions were easy to answer for me because I had so much experience but you will feel like you are being grilled, so be prepared. Overall interview went very well, but more than i expected.

Interview Question – Desvribe a situation where you hasd to do more than one thing at a time, and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in July 2008.

Interview Details – I took a personality test and passed. I was called in for an interview. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – How do you feel about customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate wage based upon what I was making previously at another company doing the same job. Negotiated for a dollar higher per hour.

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!