Costco Wholesale Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.9

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale in August 2015.

Interview

New store opening, so it was more of a bulk interview process over a few days. I applied online and was called the next day to set up a time to come in. I interviewed 2 days later, first with two employees (not sure of job titles). We talked about previous work history, and the basic interview questions, maybe 6-10 in total. I 'passed' this round and next met with the Warehouse Manager. This was more informal and was really a get-to-know-you interview. We talked availability and where I saw myself within the company in the future. Altogether a very pleasant experience. I was offered the position the same day, and I'm excited to work for this company!

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
  • Talk about a time when you were recognized for your performance.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (San Diego, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was friendly and professional, I didn't feel pressure at all, first, I was given a short assessment quiz it was some pharmacy calculations (I was asked not to use a calculator) and other pharmacy questions (brand names, prescription, pharmacy abbreviations, and dosing) Then, I was interviewed by two people. The Pharmacy manager and the store manager. they asked professional question from customer service to dealing with work situations

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you worked in a team to finish certain task   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Silverdale, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

the guy was 10 minutes late for the interview, he was like a robot he showed no emotion. i am try to make things less stressful by being funny and this guy just didn't even blink

Interview Questions

• all of them i am not sure what any of the questions had to do with pharmacy work but i guess they have guide lines   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale in February 2013.

Interview

I was shocked by the crazy questions ask that had nothing to do with my job? The two so called managers couldn't read well and I found myself correcting them.

Interview Questions

• If you were busy with a customer and a line started forming how would you handle that and why? How about some common sense! Is what I said inside. First you greet each person and let them know you will get to them soon. This is what you do because you want that customer to have a positive visit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to jump my part time work pay up because of my background.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Greensboro, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Called me in for an initial face to face interview then called me in for a second interview to offer my the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was offered terms and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

First interview spoke with pharmacy manager and second interview with assistant manager. Asked general questions about previous employment history, school schedule, and knowledge of Costco.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with a difficult customer and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview

I initially applied online, and heard back right away. Went in for 2 interviews, the first was standard questions and the second a few more with a second manager present and then the job offer. Overall extremely professional and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you have to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale in March 2010.

Interview

A lot of job related questions. More like an interrogation, questions were easy to answer for me because I had so much experience but you will feel like you are being grilled, so be prepared. Overall interview went very well, but more than i expected.

Interview Questions

• Desvribe a situation where you hasd to do more than one thing at a time, and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale in July 2008.

Interview

I took a personality test and passed. I was called in for an interview. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate wage based upon what I was making previously at another company doing the same job. Negotiated for a dollar higher per hour.