Costco Wholesale Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in North Riverside, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Costco Wholesale (North Riverside, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed online, they called me back almost immediately 2 days after asking me to come in the very next day. Since the costco I applied for was not built yet, I had the interview at the local mall. I heard others have a hard time finding the location, but was not hard for me. When I got there, there were 2 others and by the time I was called in the waiting area was quite crowded and had lots of different people there. The girl I sat next to said she was there for her third interview- and that made me nervous than i already was. Little did I know you needed to complete 4 interviews before even being offered a position.(they told me this at the end of the interview.) Two men asked me various questions, which were very situational. You could tell they were looking for very specific characteristics and if you didn't meet them they got you out quickly.

Interview Questions

• Please explain when you had to handle a situation with accuracy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Costco Wholesale (Boston, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

my interview was a long interview which consisted basically in my study background, my social status and my past experience in a similar job. They also asked whether I enjoyed what I do for living and how much I had earned in previous businesses.

Interview Questions

• in the years you have worked as a sales representative, which has been your favorite one?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Very standard application and interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager shares a great deal about the company, history, salary verses interviewing. Very nice and a very simple process. Reviewed application and needed a drug test.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in May 2010.

Interview

was great

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.