Costco Wholesale

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

North Riverside, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in October 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed online, they called me back almost immediately 2 days after asking me to come in the very next day. Since the costco I applied for was not built yet, I had the interview at the local mall. I heard others have a hard time finding the location, but was not hard for me. When I got there, there were 2 others and by the time I was called in the waiting area was quite crowded and had lots of different people there. The girl I sat next to said she was there for her third interview- and that made me nervous than i already was. Little did I know you needed to complete 4 interviews before even being offered a position.(they told me this at the end of the interview.) Two men asked me various questions, which were very situational. You could tell they were looking for very specific characteristics and if you didn't meet them they got you out quickly.

Interview Question – Please explain when you had to handle a situation with accuracy.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in February 2009.

Interview Details – my interview was a long interview which consisted basically in my study background, my social status and my past experience in a similar job. They also asked whether I enjoyed what I do for living and how much I had earned in previous businesses.

Interview Question – in the years you have worked as a sales representative, which has been your favorite one?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in May 2008.

Interview Details – Very standard application and interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager shares a great deal about the company, history, salary verses interviewing. Very nice and a very simple process. Reviewed application and needed a drug test.

Interview Question – very generic questions, nothing difficult at all   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in May 2010.

Interview Details – was great

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Costco Wholesale

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Costco Wholesale Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Costco Wholesale employees and interview candidates.