Costco Wholesale

Relevance Date Difficulty

Stock Clerk Interview

Stock Clerk
Edison, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was called to come in for an interview. I showed up early. Then they changed the time and "told" me to come back in an hr and a half. I did, then after returning and waiting for 40 minutes I am told that she couldn't interview me today. This in my opinion is highly unprofessional and is a horrible way to recruit employee's.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Stock Clerk Interview

Stock Clerk
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in January 2008.

Interview Details – The Costco interview process was great, everyone at the Schaumburg, IL store location was very friendly and kind. There was a quick drug test before the initial interview process. A cotton swab of the mouth and gums was the means of the drug test. After my confirmation of my clear drug test a group interview was held with the district manager. He was very kind and informative about the company and its' policies. Lastly was a group interview with the district manager and 2 assistant store managers. This last interview was meant to familiarize me with the store managers and the specific store policies.

Interview Question – What is your biggest strength / biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Costco Wholesale

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Costco Wholesale Stock Clerk interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Costco Wholesale employees and interview candidates.