Costco Wholesale

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in May 2010.

I was called to come in for an interview. I showed up early. Then they changed the time and "told" me to come back in an hr and a half. I did, then after returning and waiting for 40 minutes I am told that she couldn't interview me today. This in my opinion is highly unprofessional and is a horrible way to recruit employee's.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in January 2008.

The Costco interview process was great, everyone at the Schaumburg, IL store location was very friendly and kind. There was a quick drug test before the initial interview process. A cotton swab of the mouth and gums was the means of the drug test. After my confirmation of my clear drug test a group interview was held with the district manager. He was very kind and informative about the company and its' policies. Lastly was a group interview with the district manager and 2 assistant store managers. This last interview was meant to familiarize me with the store managers and the specific store policies.

Interview Questions