Costco Wholesale Stocker Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.3

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Stocker Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in September 2013.

Basic interview with questions of past experience. Typical first interview is completed by a couple of supervisors, with second interview done with a manager. You will most likely have at least two interviews and a drug test via mouth swab.

Interview Questions
No negotiating for this type of position.

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Stocker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in May 2014.

Went in, asked for manager, told me to wait on a red bench. Afterwords, I was told to fill out an availability sheet and read over the job description and sign the paper. After looking at my availability, the manager said that he forgot to ask on the phone when he called before the interview for my availability. I couldn't work the times he was looking for and that was the end. Make sure if they call you they ask for your availability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eden Prairie, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in April 2014.

Filled out online application and was called a day or two later. I scheduled an interview but was not given the correct location (I assumed it was a different location but failed to verify) - I arrived at the wrong warehouse and as a result, was 10-15 minutes late for my first interview.

I was interviewed by two women, one of whom asked all the interview questions. The other one looked disinterested and only took notes. The questions asked were your typical situational scripted interview questions. Needless to say, I was sent an email informing me that I wasn't offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • None really. I think they were looking for someone with more confidence. I was a little nervous so that may have hurt my chances.   View Answer

Stocker Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in April 2014.

Interview was short and simple. Took all of 10 minutes. I sat in a room while a floor manager and another store manager asked me questions like what I thought customer service was and what qualifications I had that would put me ahead of all the other potential hires. They also asked me about school and what I do as a hobby on weekends.

Interview Questions
    • One of the interviewers asked me what my old boss would say is my biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Filled an application on line, was contacted for an interview, met with 2 people who had about 15 questions, was asked to return to interview with the warehouse manager, was asked to do a drug test, started a week later. process took a week.

No negotiation.

Stocker Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

What is goal you have? Tell me about a specific time you went out of your way to help a customer. Tell me about a specific time when you regretted saying something to a customer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in August 2013.

applied online got a call about 2 days later they asked me if I wished I did something in past differently.and I answerd no not in the sence of anything serious and they asked me why I choose Costco I told them I like the company I did some research on them they shook my hand told me I would get a call within a week its been since Friday last week and my brother also had an interview he got his within a couple hours after filling app online

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison Heights, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison Heights, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in September 2012.

The hiring and interview process was one of comfort in that the peolpe in which I was given my interview were easy to talk to, very mild mannered, smiled alot, and overall didn't made me feel un confortable during the interview at all. It was the first interview that I'd since my last job interview back in 2001.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult, yet most interesting, question they asked me was 'How did I know that the job I applyed for was for me and why did I apply other than looking for work'.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Port Chester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Chester, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in June 2009.

It is a 3 part interview process which they do in two sessions. They ask you questions such as why do you think your qualified to work there and what projects have you done that could help you out for the company in the future. They give you a drug test via mouth swab which they find out the results asap. Then they do a back round check which takes about a week to process.

Interview Questions
    • why do you think your qualified to work there and what projects have you done that could help you out for the company in the future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shoreline, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreline, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in October 2009.

The interview involved two people interviewing. They asked questions that one would usually expect in an interview, cant remember exactly. There was suppose to be two interviews but they were able to hire me the same day.

Interview Questions
    There are no negations starting out because everyone gets paid the same amount.

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!