Costco Wholesale Supervisor Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Costco Wholesale (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Sometimes, interviewing over the phone doesn't show your true abilities. The best way to interview is in person and to have glowing reviews from your former employer because they WILL call and they WILL ask a lot of questions. I actually didn't have to do much during the interview process because my former manager said nothing but good things about me, but had no way of keeping me because they couldn't afford another supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you made a compromise for a member.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Denver, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

They tend to ask 8 standard questions which are situational. Online only apps taken by individual building.

Interview Questions

• How did you develop an employee to improve them drastically?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None negotiable.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview

Online only application. You need to be diligent to get an interview. Interviewing process was easy enough.

Interview Questions

• Some of the multiple choice questions have 2 answers that were acceptable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. The pay and benefits are set.