Costco Wholesale Warehouse Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Costco Wholesale in March 2010.

The hireing process was fairly standard. I failed because I was working extremely hard at the job that I had at the time. So at my first interview (which was in person), these two managers play good cop bad cop. I didn't really pick up on it at the time. But having prepared for what I thought would be a very professional interview, i was very put off when one of the managers intensionally insinuated that I might enjoy slacking off at work RIGHT AFTER I just got done saying that I really enjoy fast pased hard, chalenging work. I reassured him in a professional way that i DID enjoy working hard, to which he only rephrased his original jab. I became very candid and told him that that was not what i had just said, and that i very much enjoyed my work. needless to say it was a short interview. expect to be messed with a little. i now do much work with costco, and they are all awesome people. i'm sure other reviews can offer more insight into what you should do.

Interview Questions