Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Burlingame, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy in April 2012.

Interview Details – I responded to an ad that the company posted on Craigslist. It indicated that they were looking for an experienced candidate and that they were hiring immediately.
I got a call fairly quickly and was able to schedule an interview. I later found out that out of 60 applicants, I was one of the top 20 chosen to interview, despite my very minimal experience.
I interviewed first with their HR rep, who was very nice and likeable.
Next I interviewed with two senior paralegals, both of whom were professional, friendly, and asked thorough questions.
My only grievance is this: Both senior paralegals looked me in the eye, shook my hand, and promised to get back to me either way within 10 days. They did not do this, which was sort of unprofessional.
Other than that, I really think the job would have been good for me.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy employees and interview candidates.