Cott

2.9

Planner Interview

Behavior questions

Supply Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cott.

Group interview

None

Demand Planner Interview

Phone interview, then on-site

College Hire Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cott in October 2012.

The interview was conducted by a group of two, a corporate recruiter and a plant manager. The interviewers started by asking about my resume and my past internships. After that, almost all the questions were behavioral questions since it was a leadership development program recruitment. The interviewers were mainly interested in your ability to lead in different situations and your leadership type.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a situation where some of your team members and you had conflict. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunkirk, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunkirk, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cott in June 2011.

The interview was detailed. There was a panel of two people. The questions were a mix of technical and behaviorial. The career opportunity was for a 3 month project followed by conversion to full time depending upon the evaluation at the end of the project. Overall, the interview was good. The interviewers were looking for someone with accounting background.

Interview Questions
    • What indices would you use to determine the performance of a division.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was possible as it was a temporary project. But I was able to negotiate when full time was offered.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cott in April 2008.

it was an average interview going over basic knowledge and asking questions pertaining to previous experience and going over the salary the schedule and the expectations

Interview Questions
    • are you familiar with a swinging shift?   View Answer
    there offer is usually set in stone and you can take it or leave it there is no real negotiation process

Category Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kegworth, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Cott in July 2014.

advertised on jobsites requested CV & covering letter, phoned to see whether they already chosen their people for interview, when re submitted the CV and covering letter, next day i received an email to say, invitied to initial interview, the interview date was within 4 days, seemed very positive, and was very engaging. Interview was only 20mins, literally just confirming my experience and what I know about the company. The interview felt rushed and I could not ask more questions that I had for them. It was the weirdest interview that I have ever had and still awaiting to hear.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were not structured, it didn't feel like an interview at all, just confirm who you are, and what you know about the company.   Answer Question

Account Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cott.

3 stage interview, presentation, testing, straightforward competency based questions.

All done through recruiter

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kegworth, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cott in September 2011.

I did a placement in technical and QA department for 3 months for the Master degree final dissertation. While graduation, I was offered this job by NPD controller with the reference by Customer Technical Manager who was my boss while doing the placement.