Cott

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Interview

Supply

I applied online and interviewed at Cott.

Interview Details – Group interview

Interview Question – What was your biggest embarrassment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

College Hire Leadership Development Program Interview

College Hire Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cott in October 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted by a group of two, a corporate recruiter and a plant manager. The interviewers started by asking about my resume and my past internships. After that, almost all the questions were behavioral questions since it was a leadership development program recruitment. The interviewers were mainly interested in your ability to lead in different situations and your leadership type.

Interview Question – Talk about a situation where some of your team members and you had conflict. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Dunkirk, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cott in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was detailed. There was a panel of two people. The questions were a mix of technical and behaviorial. The career opportunity was for a 3 month project followed by conversion to full time depending upon the evaluation at the end of the project. Overall, the interview was good. The interviewers were looking for someone with accounting background.

Interview Question – What indices would you use to determine the performance of a division.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was possible as it was a temporary project. But I was able to negotiate when full time was offered.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Maintenance Technician
Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cott in April 2008.

Interview Details – it was an average interview going over basic knowledge and asking questions pertaining to previous experience and going over the salary the schedule and the expectations

Interview Question – are you familiar with a swinging shift?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there offer is usually set in stone and you can take it or leave it there is no real negotiation process

Account Development Manager Interview

Account Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cott.

Interview Details – 3 stage interview, presentation, testing, straightforward competency based questions.

Negotiation Details – All done through recruiter

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician
Kegworth, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cott in September 2011.

Interview Details – I did a placement in technical and QA department for 3 months for the Master degree final dissertation. While graduation, I was offered this job by NPD controller with the reference by Customer Technical Manager who was my boss while doing the placement.

Interview Question – Something exactly scientific   Answer Question

Worked for Cott? Contribute to the Community!