Cotton On Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orange Park, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Cotton On in April 2014.

iam willing and promise to give cotton on 100 percents of hard work and honest and be a great leader

Interview Questions
  • most difficult get me in and unexpected is doint lose a talent manger like me   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cotton On

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cotton On in March 2013.

I got a call about one month after submitting a resume online. after speaking with the recruiter, i was asked to do another phone interview. the two asked general questions about my experience, what my goals were, why i wanted to work there, and if i felt comfortable working alone with out a closer M-Th (since the company believes strongly in keeping a tight payroll budget). after my second interview i was asked to do a one on one a week later, and one more after that (a week a part also). it took a whole month of calls and one on ones to finally be offered a position, in which i accepted.

Interview Questions
    • how do you know you're doing a great job at being a leader and developing your staff?   Answer Question
    The initial offer was $1,600 less than what I was asking. And when I asked for .30 cents more p/hr, he said he would check the stores volume and call back. 15 minutes later, i receive a call back with him saying "okay, you go it. it's yours." putting me just under $1,000 from what I was originally asking.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cotton On in August 2012.

Hiring process was informal, because it was an in store promotion. Due to the previous Store manager walking out. The assistant store manager was promoted to store manager, and I the senior key holder promoted to assistant manager

Worked for Cotton On? Contribute to the Community!